iPad2Wifi | iPad23G | iPhone4S | iPadThirdGen | iPadThirdGen4G | iPhone5 | iPodTouchFifthGen | iPadFourthGen | iPadFourthGen4G | iPadMini | iPadMini4G | iPhone5c | iPhone5s | iPhone6 | iPhone6Plus | iPodTouchSixthGen |
2009-03-31T07:00:00Z Release Notes :
Welcome to Skype 6.16 for iPhone and iPod! We are working hard to make Skype even better for all your calls and messaging – here’s what’s new in this update:
- We’ve made big improvements to how Skype works with external microphones, interfaces and devices.
- You can now save video messages to your device, then share them with friends and family or on social media.
Please continue to send us feedback from within the app or via the Skype Community We are listening! Description :
Skype keeps the world talking. Free messaging, voice and video calls with anyone for free.
- Talk face to face with a video call.
- New group video calls with up to 25 people.
- Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
- Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
- Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
- Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even some TVs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.
- Available for Apple Watch – your notifications and chats available on your wrist.
Learn more at skype.com
- iOS 8.0 or above (If you are using iOS 7 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.) The Apple Watch features require iOS 8.2 and of course, an Apple Watch.